We’re here for them and for YOU
Autumn Assisted Living is a licensed assisted living facility specializing in providing residents with supportive services and optimizing quality of life. Our facility is specially designed to meet the needs of seniors requiring assistance with activities of daily living, while providing a home-like environment. Autumn Assisted Living has a knowledgeable, dedicated staff available to provide continual care and attention to your loved one. Autumn Assisted Living accommodates residents who are in early to late stages of Alzheimer’s disease, and other conditions resulting in dementia. Our objective is help the individual maintain maximum quality of life, therefore preventing premature physical decline. Deer Park retirement living offers many services and amenities to help you feel like part of the family!
Assisted Living & Personal Care
Assisted living that offers a comfortable alternative to Nursing Homes with a focus on compassion. Specifically designed to meet the needs of aging seniors that require assistance with activates of daily living, all while providing a home like environment. We offer programs and extensive activities designed to aid in daily life skills, encourage physically and mentally stimulating activities and promote socialization
- Personal care services including assistance with daily routines such as bathing, grooming, dressing, meal preparation and medication management
- Daily activity calendar that includes religious services, country rides, entertainment, birthday parties, restaurant trips, group exercise, bird watching, gardening, cognitive programs, crafts and much more.
- General housekeeping and laundry services
- Pharmacy Services
- Coordination of medical care and appointments
- Transportation services
Nursing & Rehabilitation
While higher levels of skilled care are offered in skilled nursing and rehab centers, we are able to provide many skilled services with the assistance of home health agencies providing skilled nursing and rehabilitation. Example, post fall/surgery rehabilitation, cardiac monitoring, diabetic care, oxygen care, wound care, and medication management.
- Able to care for acute and chronic conditions.
- Target points:
- Our goal is Aging in Place
- Utilize PT, OT, ST as part of overall care
- Coordination of physician and pharmacy services
We offer a specialized memory care program in an environment that is reminiscent of home. We incorporate care practices that are specifically designed for individuals living with memory impairment. Each community has on on-sire nursing staff with expertise in Memory care.
- Offer dedicated unit directors and high staff to resistant ratio
- WE offer on site PT, OT, Speech, Labs, X-Rays, Podiatrist and Psychiatrist services
- WE pride ourselves on providing enriching dementia-specific group and individual activity programs.
- Our amenities create a home away form home for all our residents.